Monday, April 28, 2008

I've Decided...

For someone who claims that she cannot use the pen or pencil properly anymore because of having made to rely on the computer to `write', I have been ashamed at myself for not heeding my children's call to blog and face-book. For the longest time, I resisted starting a blog of my own and I continued to dream about having my thoughts published in paper-based publications. Starting today, I'm a changed person -- I will now post my thoughts on my blog, "For All That Matters...".

I'm pleased with myself because I finally found an overriding theme with which "For All That Matters..." will move forward. My theme is Human Inspirations. Once in a while, I may dabble in politics but we'll see.

Finally, for all that matters, I would like to use this blog to share my life's experiences with my six children - Ayuni, Nadia, Izura, Harris, Iyaz and Anaz.

No comments: