Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SOURCE OF THE PROBLEM -- YOU!

KCW and CKL, my two Chinese bosses in a company I worked in in the 90s said to me one day, "When a problem happens, ask yourself how you contributed to the problem". Probably not original an advice, but funny how you tend to learn faster when confronted with the most dire of situations. In this case for me, I was not up to scratch in dealing with a client.

Using your resources to address any problem from the inside-out is less taxing, not to mention the value it brings to one's basic attitude.

2 comments:

A KADIR JASIN said...

Sdri Tok Mila,

We are richer and wiser with each mistake.

I started from the bottom with no university education.

I know what it means to work hard.

I still do, I think, after all these years.

Thank you for being a follower of my blog and for contributing valuable comments.

All the best to yo.

azlishukri said...

jika masalah datang secara tiba2, kaum cina lebih selesa menyelesaikan secara 'langgar' sahaja.